"Hold a picture of yourself long and steadily enough in your mind’s eye, and you will be drawn toward it."
"A man sooner or later discovers that he is the master-gardener of his soul, the director of his life."
"You control your future, your destiny. What you think about comes about. By recording your dreams and goals on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be. Put your future in good hands – your own."
Mark Victor Hansen,
"Remember, whatever you focus upon, increases…When you focus on the things you need, you’ll find those needs increasing. If you concentrate your thoughts on what you don’t have, you will soon be concentrating on other things that you had forgotten you don’t have-and feel worse! If you set your mind on loss, you are more likely to lose…But a grateful perspective brings happiness and abundance into a person’s life."
"Anything we focus on we do create. So if we’re really angry, for instance, at a war that’s going on, or strife, or suffering, we’re adding our energy to it. We’re pushing ourselves, and that only creates resistance."
"The past has no power over the present moment."
"You will be a failure, until you impress the subconscious with the conviction you are a success. This is done by making an affirmation which "clicks"
Florence Scovel Shinn,
"When the voice and the vision on the inside are more profound, and more clear and load than all opinions on the outside, you’ve begun to master your life"
"The Predominant thought or the mental attitude is the magnet, and the law is that like attracts like, consequently, the mental attitude will invariable attract such conditions as correspond to its nature."
"Shortage of time is not your problem. Shortage of money is not your problem. Shortage of Connection to the Energy that creates worlds is at the heart of all sensations of shortage that you are experiencing."
Esther and Jerry Hicks,
"Gratitude is an attitude that hooks us up to our source of supply. And the more grateful you are, the closer you become to your maker, to the architect of the universe, to the spiritual core of your being. It’s a phenomenal lesson."
"People who ask confidently get more than those who are hesitant and uncertain. When you’ve figured out what you want to ask for, do it with certainty, boldness and confidence."
"The winners in life think constantly in terms of I can, I will, and I am. Losers, on the other hand, concentrate their waking thoughts on what they should have or would have done, or what they can’t do."
"Today you are a magnet, for infinite abundance, divine intelligence, and unlimited love. Actually, this has always been true."
"It’s really important that you feel good. Because this feeling good is what goes out as a signal into the universe and starts to attract more of itself to you. So the more you can feel good, the more you will attract the things that help you feel good and that will keep bringing you up higher and higher."
"All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better."
Ralph Waldo Emerson,
"Every regret, every mournful thought, takes so much out of your life. It is force used to pile on more misery."
"All riches have their origin in mind. Wealth is in ideas – not money."
"You are a living magnet. What you attract into your life is in harmony with your dominant thoughts."
"I just do not hang around anybody that I don’t want to be with. Period. For me, that’s been a blessing, and I can stay positive. I hang around people who are happy, who are growing, who want to learn, who don’t mind saying sorry or thank you… and are having a fun time."
"It’s not your work to make anything happen. It’s your work to dream it and let it happen. Law of Attraction will make it happen. In your joy, you create something, and then you maintain your vibrational harmony with it, and the Universe must find a way to bring it about. That’s the promise of Law of Attraction."
Esther and Jerry Hicks,
“The best way to predict the future is to create it.”
~Peter F. Drucker
“Our life is what our thoughts make it.”
"Let a person radically alter his thoughts
and he will be astonished at the rapid transformation
it will effect in the material conditions of his life."
“Change your thoughts, change your life.”
"The soul attracts that which it secretly harbors;
that which it loves, and also that which it fears."
~James Allen~ Law of Attraction quotes
"Your circumstances may be uncongenial, but they shall
not remain so if you only perceive an ideal and strive
to reach it. You cannot travel within and stand still without."
“Nurture your mind with great thoughts
for you will never go higher than you think.”
“You are never given a wish without also being given the
power to make it true. You may have to work at it, however.”
"Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play
no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality
and an imagined thought or image. What we continually
think about eventually will manifest in our lives."
“I will see it when I believe it.”
“Whatever you create in your life
you must first create in your imagination.”
"As we increasingly master our perceptions, beliefs, and thought/feeling patterns, we magnetically attract that which we most desire."
"Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions."
“You create your own universe as you go along.”
"Man must cease attributing his problems to his environment
and learn again to exercise his will – his personal responsibility."
"If you’re thinking of debt, that’s what you’re going to attract."
"He is greatest whose strength carries up
the most hearts by the attraction of his own."
~Henry Ward Beecher
“Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.
Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now.”
~Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
"We are what we think.
All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts we make our world."
"I am no longer cursed by poverty because I took possession of
my own mind, and that mind has yielded me every material thing I want,
and much more than I need. But this power of mind is a universal one,
available to the humblest person as it is to the greatest."
“Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice.”
~William Jennings Bryan
“What lies behind us and what lies before us
are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Follow your bliss and the Universe
will open doors where there were walls.”
"Think of this random Universe where everything is possible.
The organizational skills belong to Law of Attraction. If you will
relax and allow Law of Attraction to do the organization and the managing, then you can spend your time doing the things that please you."
"You are a creator; you create with your every thought. You often create by default, for you are getting what you are giving your attention to wanted or unwanted but you know by how it feels if what you are getting (creating) is what you are wanting or if it is not what you are wanting. (Where is your attention focused?)"
“What you resist persists.”
"The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings
can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind.".
“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.
Live the life you have imagined.”
~Henry David Thoreau
"Every intention sets energy into motion,
whether you are conscious of it or not."
"By choosing your thoughts, and by selecting which emotional currents you will release and which you will reinforce, you determine the quality of your Light. You determine the effects that you will have upon others, and the nature of the experiences of your life."
"Whether you think you can or can’t, either way you are right."
"Throw your dreams into space like a kite,
and you do not know what it will bring back –
a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country."
“Live out of your imagination, not your history.”
"What power this is I cannot say. All that I know is that it exists."
~Alexander Graham Bell
"Your mind is a powerful magnet that will attract to you the things you identify yourself with. If you have sad thoughts, you will attract tragedies. If you are a good man, you will attract the company of good people."
“If you can dream it, you can do it.”
“To accomplish great things we must not only act,
but also dream, not only plan but also believe.”
“Success is steady progress toward one’s personal goals”
~ Jim Rohn
The power of setting goals is very important if you want to succeed in anything, it is essential to success. There are many books and audio books on this subject, but we will go straight forward to the steps of setting goals.
To use this technique in this area, there are couple of ingredients which are necessary;
- You must first identify a clear, specific and precise Goal ( for example if you want to improve your relationship with either member of family, spouse, girlfriend etc., you must be specific on what you want to improve say like I want to have a better communication with my spouse on spending money).
- Your goal must be something that is attainable, realistic-perhaps very ambitious, but within the realm of possibility or in other words it has to be something that your conscious mind accept it as something that can be attained, setting a goal of building a Time machine while you are not well informed on this subject will only lead you into failure and disappointment.
- And it has to be something that you truly desire. There was a story about a young who wanted to know the mysteries of the universe , so he went far in the East and asked one of the masters; “ I wish to become a student and learn all the secrets and mysteries of the universe “the master took the young man behind the head with a strong grip and submerged his head in the water, the young man fought so hard to get back into the air so that he could breathe again, then after a while the master raised the young man’s head, and the young man asked the master; “why did you do that for?”, the master told him; “what did you wanted the most when you were under the water?” young man said; “of course I needed air” then master told him;” If you have a strong desire to become a student as you did for the air then you are ready to begin” the young man packed up his stuff and left. The story shows the importance of desire and focus towards what you goals.
The Steps for goal setting
- You must first crystallize your thinking and formulate the goals with desire. Sit down and take time to think clearly on what you want to accomplish, or something that you have always wanted to accomplish, people say proper diagnose is half the cure, if you can take your time to clearly decide what you want to accomplish, the means of accomplishing it will follow.
- Next step after clearly writing down what your goals are is to write down the means and steps of accomplishing it, write down how you are going to accomplish your goals, set a time limit, it is amazing when you start using your brain power and appreciate what it is capable of, brain storm on different ideas how fast you want to accomplish it step by step.
- The final and most important step is to get down into business by acting on what you have planned. Pay the price, discipline yourself by making yourself do what you want to do, there are always distractions and obstacles but you must never lose focus. Napoleon Hill said “Before success comes in any man’s life, he’s sure to meet with much temporary defeat and, perhaps some failures. When defeat overtakes a man, the easiest and the most logical thing to do is to quit. That’s exactly what the majority of men do. ”
The world has the habit of making room for the man whose words and
actions show that he knows where he is going
Circumstance does not make the man; it reveals him to himself
The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss
it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Your life is in your hands, to make of it what you choose
Let others lead small lives, but not you. Let others argue over small things,
but not you. Let others cry over small hurts, but not you. Let others leave
their future in someone else’s hands, but not you.
I challenge you to make your life a masterpiece. I challenge you to join the
ranks of those people who live what they teach, who walk their talk.
The secret of getting ahead is getting started
For true success ask yourself these four questions: Why? Why not? Why not
me? Why not now?
Issue a blanket pardon. Forgive everyone who has ever hurt you in any way.
Forgiveness is a perfectly selfish act. It sets you free from the past
Our greatest glory is not in never failing but in rising up every time we fail
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don’t wait for
something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how
really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it’s at work or with
your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savoured.
Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though
chequered by failure, than to take rank with those poor souls who neither
enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that
knows neither victory nor defeat.
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.
Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you
didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away
from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
I am going to share this with you something that might be a little controversial, it’s very powerful stuff that if you implement right now, could very well change your life!,
We have all heard the unlimited potential we have in our subconscious mind, that even the top scientists and researchers are still puzzled. We have all heard the ability of self hypnosis, mental remote viewing, Astral projection (out of body experiences) In which, with proper training almost anyone can perceive what is beyond the physical reality and do the impossible things. We are all familiar with these wonderful mental psychic abilities, such as telekinesis, telepathy, clairvoyant just to name the few.
The Invisible Counselors Technique is one of the most profound ways of personal growth, taught by Napoleon Hill.
Just imagine what it would be like if you had the ability to literally download entire skills sets from some of the people you admire most – alive or dead!
- learning to play piano,
- Get new ideas
- improving your golf swing,
- Love more,
- learning art,
- Love & relationship
- business or investing …etc.
By using the power of your subconscious mind you tap into the infinite mind of people who already possess these skills and “channeling” their abilities. Think about Albert Einstein, Napoleon Hill, Viktor Schauberger, Nikola Tesla, Thomas A Edison, Abraham Lincoln, Walt Disney and many more, Where did they get all these bright ideas?,
Napoleon Hill says this is possible and discussed it in his best-selling book “Think and Grow Rich.“
There is Quantum Jumping;
Here’s the guy who took it to a whole new level!
His name is Burt Goldman and he’s the one who discovered Quantum Jumping. Like Napoleon Hill, he was afraid to release this technique because of what people might think of him, but after 30 years, he shared this incredible secret.
Basically, Quantum Jumping is the process of imagining yourself “jumping” into parallel Universes to gain skills, knowledge, and wisdom from alternate versions of yourself.
And guess what? 15 months after it was made public, 12,000 people in 72 countries now swear by it!
But as usual, most people want proof
So check out this video of Burt Goldman explaining Quantum Jumping and how it’s changed his life.
The guy’s over 80 and his feats still astound me.
And if inter-dimensional travel, Universe hopping, and life transformation tickle your fancy, then you’re in luck.
So what can you do with Quantum jumping? or i should rather say what can’t you do with quantum jumping, here is a list of few things that you can do with it:
- Find out the quickest, easiest way to wealth… even if you’ve never been much of a money magnet.
- Discover what really makes you happy… even if you’ve always felt something was missing.
- Get the dream job you’ve always wanted… even if you don’t have the background.
- Start your own business… even if you’ve been an employee all your life.
- Make the best possible decisions in life… even if you’ve made some bad ones in the past.
- Find the partner of your dreams… even if all this time you just haven’t been able to meet the right one.
- Master a skill like painting, writing or dancing… even if you’ve never found the time or inclination to take it all the way.
- Understand your past… even if you never knew what really happened.
- Make the most out of today… even if you feel lost.
- Take control of your future… even if sometimes it seems uncertain.
- Become a pro at any sport, from tennis to golf to bowling… even if you never thought it was your strong point.
- Learn French, Spanish, German, or any new language… even if you’re still struggling with certain English words.
- Play the guitar, piano, drums, or any musical instrument you want… even if you’ve never read a single musical note.
- Say goodbye to health problems… even if you fall sick just a bit too often.
- Improve your relationships with family & friends… even if you haven’t spoken in years.
Start learning Quantum jumping