I always had this irritating concept at the back of my mind that, there are two types of grown ups;
- The types of people that grows up and realizes that they were little kids,
- The types of people that grows up and realizes that they have grown up,
‘A journey of a Thousands Miles Begins with a single step!” ~ Chinese Proverb
As we go along you will easily categorize yourself into either of the two. So what does it all mean? Usually all kids are born with a ‘Pure Potential’, their minds are ready to be planted with knowledge, skills, art, creativity and so forth, they are full of hope, fearless, experimental, full of energy, just looking at them brings you joy and awe and you somehow feel like you want to be a child again just once more, live without fear, without worrying of what will happen tomorrow, play in the dirt without worrying about germs and making your clothes dirt, just like ‘Magic’.
But why some of these cute little kids turn out to be law breakers, cheaters, even murders?
The thing is we are all born for a specific purpose, and every person has a dream, whether you agree with me or not, if you can’t realize what your dreams are it doesn’t mean you are just an empty bag ready to be filled up with anything that comes on your way, besides every bag is made for a specific reason as well, so not so fast!! , Once these dreams and goal are kept away from these little kids they turn out to be the opposite of what they were meant to be, full of grudge and broken dreams. But if these dreams are nurtured and guided then they bear multiple fruits after maturity.
with that being said those people who have realized that they were kids and they ‘need to grow up’ have been kept away from their dreams, and the second group are those who were guided to reach their dreams.
Of coarse you can always do something about your life and your dreams, you can restore yourself into your long lost and fallen ‘kingdom’, you can realize your true nature and return to your heart once again.
Most of the people can’t or won’t make their dreams come true simply because they never pursued it! Just a simple guide into pursuing your dreams
- Make sure your dreams aren’t what other people expect or want you to be
- Think about this for a moment, every plant that you plant on the ground always and always when grows up to bear the same time of fruits it was meant to, the plant never plan, they don’t have any agendas no do they have any brain to know what they want, Being a human we are superior to all the plant kingdom and animal kingdom, and therefore we have more than just destiny we have something that we can choose and make it our destiny. According to my own life experience every person has a destiny, and every person is meant to be someone, meaning no one else knows more about you than yourself, and no one can come into rescue than yourself making a decision for change, it seems like there is a ’seed’ inside everybody a flame of fire, that is meant to be nurtured and grow up to be something, One of the first steps is to realize who you are. You will eventually realize the things that you are always passionate about things like hobbies, talents, interests are the door ways to your destiny, how come you see little children some are already athletics, some are already singers, it’s like they are just born with their ‘build-in’ skills …stir up that fire in your nurture it until it gives you results…
- Always write down your dreams with clarity,
- The law of attraction is dealing with vibrations, if you have a ‘not -sure’ mental attitude you will get not so sure in return, but if you put down your Dreams and goals in life you will get the same in return, clarity is everything in achieving exactly what you want. Write down with as much details as you can, i can give you a simple example; If you are searching for a specific file in your computer say like ‘the truth about meditation’ and in your hard disc you have other 100 meditation files and on top of that you still have another 50 ‘walking meditation’ something like ‘Spiritual walking meditation’ or ‘morning walk meditation’ etc and you type the word meditation it will bring you a lot of files which will lead into confusion had you type the specific words you will get exactly what you are looking for.
- Think of the first step that you can take into achieving your dreams,
- This might be the big problem in most of the people in achieving what they want in life because they are more focused on the future or past than focusing on what they can do to make it happen, when you put a request in your subconscious mind it always brings back the answer and you are either not listening or you ignored it, so when you focus on what you can do to start making your dreams come true it will always bring you answers, it’s all up to you to put it into action. (I might discuss this more into Goal Setting)
- You have to be willing to pay the price! (amount of time and effort into your dreams), You cannot say i want to be the best piano player in the whole world while every evening you are stuck up on a coach watching an irrelevant topic on TV, you have to think about it, talk about it and get motivated about it, just saying i want to be the best piano player it won’t do much, Always Remember; the clear your goals and dreams are the closer you are into making them into reality, when you talk about it, write it down, acting motivated etc you are molding your dreams into reality
- Get into the system that works, in life you do need proper skills and training to become successfully, earlier i mentioned about the seed being nurtured, you need to be nurtured and guided in the right direction, Instead of going through trial and errors, why not avoid all the mistakes that everyone goes through and learn if from those who have already make those mistakes?, find the right program from the people who are successfully and learn from them.
There are many self help programs i would recommend Some are:
From the teachers who featured the movie the secret, The Secret Science of getting rich
Brian Tracy; he helped millions of people to achieve their goals in business, relationships..etc
Silva ultra mind systems, this is another programs for self improvement, mostly for personal mastery, and discipline.
Quantum jumping, is is like law of attraction but with more guided meditation to success in anything